Friday, April 27, 2007

Tracking Your Comments Online

OK, so I spend a fair amount of time commenting on other people's blogs (not hours a day or anything. I don't have a problem. I could quit any time I want). One thing that's kind of annoying, though, is tracking all those comments -- especially to see if someone wants to tell me I'm full of it (or, on the positive side, that my comment is the most brilliant thing they've ever read).

Enter cocomment, a tracking tool for those of us who have things to say. All you have to do is register and then remember to hit the cocomment link in your tracking tool bar before you submit your comment. It will track that conversation on a personal page that puts all the conversations you're tracking in one place.

Now, not only can I engage in the blogosphere, I can track my engagement. Way cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home