Sunday, September 09, 2007

Wired "How To" Edition

The August edition of Wired (OK, I admit it, I just got to it... Sorry, but I was on vacation!) includes a fun and entertaining "How To" section reminiscent of all those books about how to do things with duct tape. It covers how to work, live and play -- pretty much everything! I found "How to Popularize Your Meme" and "How to Fill the Watercooler" of particular use.

I'm trying one now (popularizing the "Plugging In" meme) and was gratified to learn that I'm doing the right things (nothing like a little validation in one's life). I haven't tried the water cooler thing yet but that's on my agenda for next week. Oh, and I'm looking forward to applying the "Win at Scrabble" ideas to the next game with my husband. He never reads my blog, so he'll never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home