Saturday, March 24, 2007

Buying "Property" in California

My husband and I have an ongoing debate about when (not if) we'll move back to California. We were both raised there and I, frankly, miss it. He, on the other hand, keeps going on about our jobs and our friends here and blah, blah, blah. But I showed him. I bought Atascadero, CA.

OK, I didn't really buy Atascadero. I bought the online version of Atascadero at Weblo.com. Yep, that's right. I'm the mayor, the big cheese, the head honcho for this small central coast city that few people have ever heard of. You may address me as "your honor."

I'll admit it. I wanted a bigger city. Something like San Francisco or even Atascadero's northern neighbor, Paso Robles. But they were taken. And frankly, I'm not going to get into a bidding war over an imaginary space on the Internet. Instead, I'm going to turn Atascadero into the best darn fake city on the Internet -- stop by by clicking here.

Oh, and many thanks to the very smart people at Business 2.0 for writing about WebLo -- why couldn't you give me the heads up before the article came out so I could get a good city? No offense, my fellow Atascaderans.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM , Blogger can_green said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. I also own property at Weblo.com and I have found it to be alot of fun. I invite anyone out there to join for free and use the above link to get $5 dollars and 2 free celebrities. See what you can do too.
Thanks
can_green

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home