Friday, September 21, 2007

Why I haven't posted this week

Well, we have a new addition to the family. Meet Ozzie, a 3 month old Australian cattle dog who we just adopted. Between working with the great folks at the shelter, buying all the accoutrements and just hanging out with this guy it's been quite a whirlwind.
It will be interesting raising a puppy in this "plugged in" age. I've already plugged in to tons of dog-related information on the Internet, kept my iPhone at the ready to take adorable pictures and posted pictures on Flickr to keep the proud dog grandparents apprised of their furry grandchild's progress. Oh, and now I'm blogging about him!
It is good for me to remember, though, that no amount of being plugged in will achieve all my goals for taking care of Ozzie. He still managed to climb over the baby gate that we're using to keep him in the kitchen area -- without any technological devices at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home