Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm glad this wasn't around when I was in College

Partida Tequila is hosting a "Tequila Confessions" site at www.tequilaconfessions.com. Apparently, you can send in your story online and the roving tequila team might, when they're in your home town, come to your house and film your confession.

It's certainly an interesting branding technique -- relating your product to what might be some of the worst experiences of some people's lives. Sure, I love tequila, but there are some things I'm just not going to confess either online or on video. Let's just say that one involved Disneyland and the other involved the Japanese Embassy. That's all I'm going to say.

That said, I'm sure there are braver people out there that will enjoy this unique approach and I say "more power to them." Just don't drag me into it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home