Monday, October 29, 2007

How did I miss it?

Did you know that last Friday October 27th, or today, October 29th, was World Internet Day? Yeah, me neither. Read more about it here, here and here. Interesting, though, that considering how connected we've all become through the Internet, no one really knew about it or celebrated it in any significant way.

Frankly, I'm not even sure who decided it was World Internet Day. And whoever did decide should have at least designed some cards, put together a gift-giving protocol and, of course, outlined an appropriate budget for the event. I have no idea how much I'm supposed to spend on my loved ones for this auspicious occasion. Where's the leadership?

I mean, geez, if we can all start declaring things, I'm going to declare this "World Give Stephanie 10 dollars Day" (or the currency of your choice). Has a nice ring to it.

Go ahead, send in the cash. Be part of the celebration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home